VIP VOICE NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION DRAWING – OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HOW TO ENTER: To be entered into the “New Member Registration Drawing” you must register for VIP Voice by completing the VIP Voice registration form, Basic Profile, Household Profile, and clicking the ‘Activate My Membership’ button in the activation email.. Only those registering with VIP Voice for the first time will be entered into any quarterly drawing. The “New Member Profile Survey Drawing” will be held, as follows:
||Entry Period: (Each Entry Period begins at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59 PM ET)
||Drawing on or about
|Summer/Fall 2018 Survey
||Sept. 15, 2018 to Dec. 14, 2018
||Dec. 17, 2018
|Winter 2018-19 Survey
||Dec. 15, 2018 to Mar. 14, 2019
||Mar. 16, 2019
|Spring 2019 Survey
||Mar. 15, 2019 to June 14, 2019
||June 17, 2019
|Summer 2019 Survey
||June 15, 2019 to Sept. 14, 2019
||Sept. 17, 2019
- ONE (1) PRIZE PER ENTRY PERIOD: A check for US $1,000. Total of all prizes is $4,000. Federal, state, provincial, local and any other applicable taxes in an eligible jurisdiction in connection with prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
- PRIZE DRAWING: A potential winner will be selected by BI WORLDWIDE an independent judging organization, on/or about the date(s) specified above from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Entries from one Entry Period drawing will not "roll-over" into subsequent Entry Period drawings. Decisions of Sponsor and the independent judges are final and binding on all issues relating to this sweepstakes. The only information that is shared with BI WORLDWIDE is e-mail address and language preference. This information is shared with third party for the sole purposes of the selection, notification, and the fulfillment of VIP Voice prizes. This information is kept strictly confidential and is NEVER sold to anyone outside of NPD. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received per Entry Period. The drawing will take place at BI WORLDWIDE'S Minneapolis, MN office. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 business days of drawing date. Any potential winner who is a resident of Canada must correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered online or offline in order to be declared a winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner(s) by e-mail, or if any potential winner fails to respond to the prize notification (and, in the case of residents of Canada, the skill-testing question) within 14 days of issuance of notification or if any potential winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner for the applicable drawing. Winners (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be e-mailed and required to fill out an affidavit of eligibility/liability and, where legal, a publicity release, and return same, properly executed, for Sponsor’s receipt within 14 days of e-mail notification. If winner is a minor, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. By acceptance of prize, winners (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) consent to the use of their name, likeness and place of residence for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Allow 2-3 weeks after verification of winner status for the receipt of prize by mail. Residents of Quebec: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participants without limitation release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively "Releasees") from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, any issues concerning the validity, interpretation or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules which might find otherwise. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the RACJ, to disqualify any entrant or to modify, terminate or suspend, in whole or in part, the sweepstakes. Should the sweepstakes be modified, terminated or suspended prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the VIP Voice Web site and Sponsor reserves the right, at its discretion, to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for the applicable drawing. Any attempt to damage the VIP Voice survey site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to registered VIP Voice members 13 years of age or older who are residents of Canada, the United States and District of Columbia. Existing members updating their profile information are not eligible for this drawing. If an individual under 18 years of age in the U.S is selected as a winner, his or her parent or legal guardian is required to give authorization within the electronic affidavit. The prize check will be issued in the winner's name. This promotion is not open to employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or members of the immediate family member or household, of each. In these Rules, "immediate family" means parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside. In addition, this promotion is not open to individuals who voluntarily unsubscribe from VIP Voice before their respective quarterly drawing date. Minors should have their parents’ or legal guardians’ permission to enter. Void where prohibited.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to BI CG-4, VIP Voice Registration Sweepstakes, 7630 Bush Lake Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55439 .
- SPONSOR: The NPD Group, Inc. 900 West Shore Road, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA. ADMINISTRATOR: BI WORLDWIDE, 7630 Bush Lake Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55439 USA
© The NPD Group. All rights reserved.